1. Man has the right to live by his own law-- to live in the way that he wills to do: to work as he will: to play as he will: to rest as he will: to die when and how he will. 2. Man has the right to eat what he will: to drink what he will: to dwell where he will: to move as he will on the face of the earth. 3. Man has the right to think what he will: to speak what he will: to write what he will: to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will: to dress as he will. 4. Man has the right to love as he will:-- "take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where, and with whom ye will." --AL. I. 51 5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
"the slaves shall serve." --AL. II. 58 "Love is the law, love under will." --AL. I. 57 Aleister Crowley, who else?
And if those aren't enough:
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
you can cry until there is nothing wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray, all you want, to whatever god you think will listen. And still, it makes no difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know that if it ever did relent... it would not be because it cared. why is it that you find the best wisdom in comics?
Lordy, Lordy, Lordy!I can't help I like to party It's genetic! It's electrifying, wind me up and watch me go... Where she stops, nobody knows... A good excuse to be a bad influence on you
I gotta feeling Tonight's the night Fill up my cup Mazel tov Lets paint the town We'll shut it down Lets burn the roof And then we'll do it again
I've got a brand new attitude And I'm gonna wear it tonight I'm gonna get in trouble I wanna start a fight I'm alright I'm just fine So what I'm a rock star